- FDA website
- Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
- Office of Generic Drugs
- FDA Approvals – FDA’s database of approved medications in the US.
- Orange Book – FDA’s database of listed patents for approved medications in the US.
- National Drug Code Directory – FDA’s database of approved medications in the US.
- MedWatch – FDA safety information and adverse event reporting program.
- Recent Generic Drug Approvals
Information About the Generic Drug Industry
- Healthcare Distribution Management Association (HDMA) – National association representing primary healthcare distributors.
- Generic Pharmaceutical Association (GPhA) – National association representing manufacturers and distributors of finished generic pharmaceutical products and bulk active pharmaceutical chemicals, as well as suppliers of other goods and ser vices to the generic pharmaceutical industry.
- National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS) – National association representing traditional drug stores, supermarkets, and mass merchants with pharmacies.
- Generic Drug Savings – GPhA’s study of the cost savings generic products provide to the US economy.
- MPR Concise Consult – Provides information on the generic drug industry for both healthcare professionals and patients.
Pharmaceutical Product Information
- MPR Drug Reference – Pharmacy drug reference for commonly prescribed pharmaceutical products and some OTC products.