Career Opportunities at Zydus USA
Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. is a globally integrated generic pharmaceutical company with a focus on providing high service, quality and affordable products. Our US leadership, which has over 60 years of US generic market experience, understands the customer’s business which allows Zydus the ability to provide unique models to help drive their customer’s success. Our parent company, Zydus Cadila, has a large presence in the global markets, including relationships with many top tier international pharmaceutical companies. Based on a manufacturing and development history that spans over 50 years, it is the 4th largest pharmaceutical company in India.
There are no positions open at this time.
Manager of Sales Operations
The position will support supply chain and sales and marketing teams and report directly to the Sr. Director, Trade Operations.
- Support Sr. Director, Trade Operations in day to day activities related to inventory management, customer forecasting and business process improvement
- Responsible for customer purchase order review and inventory allocation
- Manage relationship between 3PL and Zydus
- Work with supply planning and sales team to update customer forecasts
- Analyze customer buying trends to improve product forecasting
- Review and update monthly forecast variance report
- Validate customer service level reports
- Communicate and record market/product changes and risks/opportunities
- Lead monthly calls with customers to review supply performance and scorecards
- Provide support to sales team through ad-hoc analyses that may be needed to help facilitate execution of sales strategy.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders built on trust, transparency and communication across Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance and Operations
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Work in partnership with sales & other cross functional departments to service customer needs
- Keep Zydus compliant with state license requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on Marketing or Supply chain
- 5+ years Pharmaceutical industry or related healthcare industry experience required, generic industry experience a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment; ability to prioritize and work well within a dynamic environment
- Excel, Access/SQL, Word, and Powerpoint skills required
- Strong collaborative mindset
- Strong background in various reporting tools (Cognos, Crystal, BI, etc)
- SAP experience a plus
- Prior CRM experience a plus
- Analytical with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative mindset