Career Opportunities at Zydus USA
Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. is a globally integrated generic pharmaceutical company with a focus on providing high service, quality and affordable products. Our US leadership, which has over 60 years of US generic market experience, understands the customer’s business which allows Zydus the ability to provide unique models to help drive their customer’s success. Our parent company, Zydus Cadila, has a large presence in the global markets, including relationships with many top tier international pharmaceutical companies. Based on a manufacturing and development history that spans over 50 years, it is the 4th largest pharmaceutical company in India.
Director, Portfolio Management
Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc. is seeking a candidate with experience in portfolio management within the generics pharmaceutical space to join our team in Pennington, New Jersey. This exciting opening offers the experienced candidate the opportunity to be a part of a professional, customer focused, pharmaceutical company with a competitive salary and full benefits package.
The position will report directly to the Senior Director, Marketing and Portfolio Management.
- Utilize databases such as IQVIA to evaluate product opportunities
- Proactively create and update product forecasts for products within the portfolio
- Determine the viability of new product opportunities, providing feedback to support Go/No Go product decisions
- Coordinate on and monitor new product prioritization for products from pre-filing through pre-launch
- Maintain capacity planning files of products within the portfolio and provide bi-annual updates to the Supply Chain team
- Support and participate in monthly R&D meetings
- Manage product initiation form procedures and processes, including recommending and approving trade dress as well as approving costs of development
- Assist in creating and maintaining a database of all portfolio products; identify ways to streamline current processes
- Manage transition from portfolio products to new product launch planning
- Continuous improvement and development of marketing tools
- Understand industry standards, Zydus policies, processes and business standards
- Ability to resolve complex issues both autonomously and in a team environment
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc responsibilities as required
- Minimum 4 – 6 years portfolio management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Pharmaceutical/generics experience preferred
- Excellent Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint skills required
- Extensive experience with IQVIA and/or Wolters Kluwer
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and work well within a dynamic environment
- Self-starter who can be effective with minimal supervision
- Analytical with a keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative mindset
Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally up to 20% of the time is required.
Manager, Chargeback and Membership Management
The position will support the sales and marketing teams and report directly to the Senior Manager, Chargeback Operations.
- Support the Sr. Manager of Chargebacks and Contract Analytics in the day to day operations of chargebacks, membership management and contract maintenance activities
- Manage key channel partner account relationships and develop strong channel relationships with chargebacks and membership counterparts
- Monitor the business functional requirements of the company Revenue Management System
- Partner with Senior Leadership to drive project and process initiatives to support and sustain growth
- Support and manage the processing chargebacks daily in a timely and accurate manner
- Support Finance counterparts and research and resolve deductions
- Process resubmission of chargebacks within allotted timeframe
- Report and identify trends and non-compliant transaction. Lead discussions with Sales Team counterparts to mitigate risk and identify new opportunities
- Monitor, evaluate, and respond to Wholesaler chargeback disputes; Research and compile evidence to validate transactions.
- Facilitate training sessions for cross functional team members on new technology
- Interprets customer chargeback/tracing issues and makes sound recommendations.
- Lead discrepancy resolution through timely interaction and cross functional partnership with internal and external personnel to resolve discrepancies relative to customer information and eligibility
- Scrubs membership files from contracted customers for accuracy and completeness
- Maintain membership based on contract requirements and accurate Class of Trade (COT) assignments
- Ability to assign a customer Class of Trade (CIT) based in alignment with Zydus USA COT Schema
- Provides pricing discrepancy information to the Contracts & Pricing team
- Partners with the Contracts & Pricing team on timely Wholesaler notifications
- Understands industry standards, Zydus policies, processes and business standards
- Runs and maintains sales/metrics reports and support forecasts and models
- Communicates chargeback/tracings performance with customer and Field Sales Force
- Participates in meetings/calls to review Wholesaler chargeback performance.
- Advises and collaborates with Field Sales Force Management and customers on chargeback related processes
- Ability to resolve complex issues both autonomously and in a team environment.
- Support sales team reporting requests and maintain standard reporting on as needed basis
- Identify and implement process improvements in reporting that will enhance the business
- Participate in special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Chargeback and Membership Management experience required.
- Minimum 4 – 5 years relative experience
- Revitas, CARS Legacy, Model N experience required.
- COGNOS Reporting and Report Building experience required.
- Must be able to handle a large volume of transactions and maintain high degree of accuracy.
- Pharmaceutical industry or related healthcare industry a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment; ability to prioritize and work well within a dynamic environment.
- Excellent Excel, Access/SQL, Word, and PowerPoint skills required.
- Analytical with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to grasp concepts and ideas quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Quantitative mindset.